April 14, 2005

"Operation Let Freedom Ring"

Pete is moving out April 16th, to move in with his brother Dave. I'll be helping him move, as will Jim and Mike.

Although it's a sad event any time a marriage breaks up, in this case the writing has been on the wall for longer than I care to remember. In a lot of ways my observations of Pete's ordeal reminds me of my own; plenty of ups and downs, the good times not really making up for all the bad.

Pete's in for a lot of change and some hardship, but it's survivable. He'll get back on his feet, recover, and along the way found happiness again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR THE BEST FOR HIM AND HIS DAUGHTER......AND IT IS GREAT THAT FAMILY AND FRIENDS CAN HELP HIM OUT........


BRIAN

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is sad, but one can only take so much heartbreak.

Give him our best.

J & B

3:02 PM  
Blogger mithglin said...

I wish Pete lots of luck. He's only going to find happiness when he is ready to take responsibility for it. The only person who can make him happy is himself. I'll keep him and Tori in my prayers.

Dorothy

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home