December 06, 2008

Three Years

I just realized, the yesterday (the 5th) was my third anniversary with Pitt Ohio Express.

This really means two things:
  • Starting Monday, I'm not only earning top rate per hour, but also make time-and-a-half for every hour worked over 40.
  • More importantly, I'm still very, very, very happy with this job, this company, this workplace and my coworkers
(by way of comparison, I was 3 months into my last job, when I realized it completely and totally sucked and started looking for a way to escape!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you on that! Congrats on the three years!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Rothar said...

Than-Q!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

(Rah rah rah) from the cheer leading faction.

Congrats R.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Rothar said...

Hahaha! Than-Q!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home