September 27, 2006

The Fate of M.A.

Tonight I found out that my manager at my former job has been forcibly reassigned, to Wisconsin no less.

In the last year I was there, our Program Manager was basically forced into retirement (as opposed to being downsized). He was my old manager's last allie, none of the other managers liked him much, if at all. So when the time came, he was offered up for this move because he was "just filling a seat."

Oddly enough, he managed to take great pains in his last days at the PECO project. Of all the little things he left undone, untouched or fucked up, chief among them is the fact that he sold all of the spare parts to other programs. From what I hear, they're still coming to grips with this now that he's gone.

Of all the people I've ever known and despised, he definitely deserves this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see, there is a Universal Justice. "And the Eyes of Truth are always watching..."

8:39 AM  
Blogger Rothar said...

Ah yes, sweet, sweet Justice!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home