February 04, 2006

18 Wheels

For the past three weeks I've been driving a tractor/trailer with a trainer. This week coming up will be my fourth and last week in training, then I'm out on my own making deliveries.

So far the training itself is going extremely well. I've got everything down and just working to improve my backing skills.

I must say, Pitt Ohio is an excellent company to work for. So far they've either met or exceeded every promise they made me during the interview. Not only did they put me in a big rig sooner than expected, but I'm getting paid more than they'd offered me. Needless to say, I'm here to stay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I am glad everything is working out for you. After everything, you deserve it.

Cheers,

J

12:36 PM  
Blogger Rothar said...

Thanks for the comment. It has been a long hard road, and I spent far too much time at that previous sucky job.

"Follow your dreams. You will reach your goal. I'm living proof. Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!"
- Cartman (South Park)

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home