June 04, 2009

Words Cannot Describe

Last Sunday I attended my son's high school graduation. It was a great ceremony, complete with the school band (which is actually very good, especially at jazz, though now they will miss their lead sax player, my son's friend Kyle). The Headmaster gave a great speech, as did the visiting alumni, a government financier from Washington (though a bit off topic, very useful advise).

But most of all, my son graduated. He's doing well, very well, and I'm oh-so-proud. He's already demonstrated that he has many talents (writing and guitar among them), as well as a great deal of common sense for someone so young.

Words truly fail me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Rock on! Congratulations to Tim, it's a huge milestone.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Rothar said...

Than-Q!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ray! Tim is a gifted student and even more so, a great person. We are all very proud of him! You have a fine son!

-GJ

12:48 PM  
Blogger Rothar said...

Thanx a lot Gary-John!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home