September 20, 2007

Know When To Shut Up

When asked why many Americans cannot find the U.S. on a world map, Caitlin Upton (Miss Teen USA, South Carolina) replied:

“I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a little spit and polish, I see she has a brilliant career ahead of her in US politics. ;P

7:57 AM  
Blogger Rothar said...

Yes, with her intelligence, she could be Vice President one day!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home